[Paraview-developers] ANN: ParaView 3.8.1 Available for download

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Wed Oct 6 15:02:30 EDT 2010

Hello All,

The Development packages have also now been refreshed for 3.8.1 and can be
found on our download page:

http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html

Also, the AcuSolveReaderPlugin has been update for 3.8.1 and can be
downloaded here:

http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/plugins.html

Thanks!