[Paraview-developers] [Mantis] Account registration

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Nov 12 15:25:11 EST 2010

Folks,

Many of you maybe wondering why you received this email. Well, it's
not really "you" whom the email was set to, but to the
paraview-developers list. We are experimenting with a new workflow by
having the bug-tracker email the developers list every time a new bug
is created. This would hopefully result is more of the developers
actually looking at the bug and responding to it.

Of course, it's an experiment. If it doesn't not achieve the desired
effect, we can easily go back to the old state :).

Utkarsh