[Paraview-developers] Error in changing "DisplayProxyEditorWidget.ui"

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 19 10:06:19 EDT 2010

There C++ code in paraview that refers to the widgets named in the ui
files. So changing widget names in the ui file would definitely result
in compiler issues. Unless you are changing the name of widget not
directly referred in any c++ code.

You may want to refer to Qt documentation on UI files and their use.

Utkarsh