[Paraview-developers] Most complete windows testing

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Mar 22 14:41:00 EDT 2010

John, I applied your patch to Xdmf.

I just looked through some of you changes to vtkModifiedBSPTree and noticed
you have a method that uses an STL vector in it's API. Can you switch that
to use vtkIdListCollection instead?

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkIdListCollection.html

+  // After subdivision has completed, one may wish to query the tree to
find
+  // which cells are in which leaf nodes. This function fills an array
+  // which holds a cell Id list for each leaf node.
+  void GetLeafNodeCellInformation(
+    vtksys_stl::vector< vtkSmartPointer<vtkIdList> > &LeafCellsList);

<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkIdListCollection.html>Part of
VTK's coding standards include not using STL as part of your API and I also
I have heard STL doesn't behave well when crossing library boundaries on
Windows Shared library builds.

Thanks!