[Paraview-developers] Most complete windows testing

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Mar 22 06:11:19 EDT 2010

I have been trying to get as many tests as possible running under windows. You may have noticed that the nightly windows dashboards
a) don't run python
b) don't do mpi
c) have about 150-180 tests maximum.

My machine AGNO, is currently managing
Fail 27
Pass 916

and I've been trying to narrow down those 27. (tried to commit a fix for TestXdmfHDFMPI this morning, but CVS down)

The machine/tests appear under today's Experimental Builds submission.

With the branch coming soon, I wanted to draw to your attention, the large failure rate compared to many of the linux boxes.

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/