[Paraview-developers] Moving to hdf5-1.8.x

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Mar 18 16:02:26 EDT 2010

Ah, I see. I didn't realize that you wanted it in 3.8. That's
Utkarsh's call. Making such a big change  (is it big? I am guessing
so) 1 week before branch is a bit risky. I'd suggest checking it in
after 3.8, let it mature for a few months and have it be official in
3.10 (or 4.0 whatever it is called).

-berk