[Paraview-developers] Chart symbol size

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Mar 18 10:07:47 EDT 2010

Hey Marcus,

It's really looking good.

One little thing I noticed is that when you're zooming in and out when zero is on the axis, the axis value tends to switch between 0 and some small number like -1.49012e-8 (the value varies). All of the other numbers stay "nice", but zero flickers between nice and not. (Naughty, naughty zero...)

Not a huge thing, but I thought you might want to know about it.

Oh, and another thing that may or may not come under your purview: I'm not sure if it's often or always, but now when I do a Plot Selection Over Time there aren't any Variables in the Line Series list checked by default, so the line plot panel comes up blank and it looks like something went wrong (and to new users it may not be obvious what is going on).

Thanks again,
-Eric