[Paraview-developers] ParaView Usability Improvements

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Sun Mar 7 17:54:22 EST 2010

Lots of filters change the data type.  Should we disable those, too?

-Ken

On 3/6/10 7:53 PM, "Utkarsh Ayachit" <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:

Another thing to be concerned about with silently changing type to
structured grid is the fact that volume rendering and other image data
specify filter will suddenly be unavailable, which may take the user
by surprise.

Utkarsh

*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov
**  ***  **  phone: (505) 844-8919