[Paraview-developers] how does paraview serialize data?

Jingyuan Wang jingyuan at lanl.gov
Thu Jun 17 17:31:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am currently working on a remote visualization project and writing code
to connect my network caching system to VTK.

What I want to do is serializing the output of certain section of the vtk
pipeline which processed on server and send the data over network to
client. I know this is some function that Paraview already has. But can
anybody tell me how does Paraview handle this issue or point me to the
part of source code that implement this function?

Thanks very much,
Jingyuan