[Paraview-developers] Moving to hdf5-1.8.x

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Jun 15 10:04:02 EDT 2010

Hi John,

I don't mind nursing the dashboard with your merge. Actually we would like
to make hdf5 a git submodule because currently xdmf (standalone) has it's
own copy of hdf5 and another project (titan) would also like to make use of
the latest hdf5.

That said, the best approach might be that we create the submodule and in
the process cleanup the two copies we have. After that we can pull in your
changes into that submodule. Just to be certain, the version of hdf5 you are
testing with paraview is the one at http://gitorious.org/hdf5/hdf5-v18?