[Paraview-developers] Adding a check for local Git hooks

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Jul 5 13:51:39 EDT 2010

No, I already handled that (the check is disabled if CTest is driving the
build). This is already the case with VTK as of this morning, and it is
working well on the dashboards (but I will check the Nightly in the
morning).

Marcus

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com