[Paraview-developers] [git] trying to push a submodule change fails

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Mon Apr 26 16:59:19 EDT 2010

I had it. Then I deleted my ParaView clone, then I forgot to apply
this step again...

Thanks!

I added a Troubleshooting section to the vtk git wiki page. I'll
probably not be the only one forgetting one step and the git error
message is kind of useless.
I encourage anybody else having a specific error message, once they
have solved the related issue, to add it to this section:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Git#Troubleshooting