[Paraview-developers] Adding/writing paraview filters

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:05:30 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Moreland, Kenneth <kmorel at sandia.gov> wrote:
> If possible, I would wrap up the functionality in a plugin.  That, along
> with many examples, is given here:
>
> http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo
>
> -Ken

Is this the typical contribution process for Paraview - "Make a plugin
and then if it is good enough to be added to paraview one of the lead
developers will add it"?

What do you guys think of these features anyway? I was trying to
enable Paraview to do some basic registration - that would EXTREMELY
be very useful for my colleagues and I, so I imagine others would use
it too?

Thanks,

David