[Paraview-developers] Composite Data Redesign

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jan 21 09:09:33 EST 2008

John,

I am done with most of the coding, so now basically waiting for feedback
and the dashboard to clean up before committing the changes. Just to
clarify, the vtkMultiPieceDataSet part won't get implemented in this
pass. There's still no consensus here on the necessity of it  given that
the same can be achieved by vtkMultiBlockDataSet or whether it should be
a new class or simply an ivar (or some other qualification) on
vtkMultiBlockDataSet.

Utkarsh