[Paraview-developers] Project name question

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Dec 4 13:00:28 EST 2007

Presently, I cannot write a ParaView dashboard script using the "new style"
of ctest -S script because there is a mismatch between the top level
CMakeLists.txt PROJECT name ("ParaView") and the CTEST_PROJECT_NAME setting
in CTestConfig.cmake ("ParaView3"). These two items are supposed to be the
same for a new style ctest -S script to work...

I am thinking I will change the CTestConfig.cmake version to be "ParaView"
to fix this issue. (This will allow me to use a new style script and also
keep all the old scripts that reference a "ParaView.sln" file working...)

Any comments / objections?

Thanks,
David Cole