[Paraview-developers] Re: [Paraview] Problem with Binaries and Compile-II

Wendy Doyle wkoegle at ca.sandia.gov
Wed Jun 14 15:51:08 EDT 2006

I don't know what the "official" flags for building on the Mac are,
but these are my notes on building that have worked for me (as of
5/4/06). Exodus is now part of VTK so you could probably ignore
those flags.

Wendy

1. hit 'c'
2. hit 't', Change:
      BUILD_SHARED_LIBS                ON
      CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS        -single_module
      CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS        -single_module
      PARAVIEW_USE_EXODUS              ON
      VTK_USE_CARBON                   OFF
      VTK_USE_X                        ON
    hit 'c'
3. Change:
      EXODUS_SOURCE_DIR                /Users/wkoegle/util/src/vtkSNL/IO
      ExodusII_DIR                     /Users/wkoegle/util/src/Exodus
    hit 'c', then 'g', then 'q'
4. Make