[Paraview-developers] "Create Lookmark" button in toolbar?

Stanton, Eric T etstant at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 22 15:31:13 EDT 2005

One more thing...

I want to create an image with the same look as the others in the
toolbars (i.e. same background color, size, etc). Is there a standard
way you guys create those? I have an image that might work (attached)
and was able to successfully get it displayed in my toolbar but the
background is white and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric Stanton
Sandia National Laboratories