[Paraview-developers] ParaView 2.2

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Jun 14 11:50:44 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I'd like to branch ParaView for the 2.2 release within a week (probably
early next week).  I'll send out another e-mail the day before I'm actually
going to make the branch.  Let me know if you especially need more time
before this branch is made.  Please use this next week to get any new
features / bug fixes checked in.  Also keep an eye on the dashboard for any
effects your changes cause.  We need to have another really green dashboard
before branching ParaView 2.2.

- Amy