[Paraview-developers] dashboard

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Jun 8 09:03:30 EDT 2005

The Nightly Builds section of the ParaView dashboard is finally GREEN
again.  Thanks to everyone who helped in this effort.  You may now check in
new features / bug fixes, but please run the regression tests before you do
so.  This will help to keep the dashboard from getting back into the state
it was in last Friday.

- Amy