[Paraview-developers] Dashboard

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Jul 29 09:28:33 EDT 2005

The dashboard looks great. Thanks to everyone who helped. The only
failing test is due to a problem in the EnSight reader, it is not a
problem in lookmarks code. I will have time to look into that in the
near future, I hope. Please keep up the good work and always follow
these guidlines:

* Compile before commiting
* Run at least some of the tests (specially the ones relevant
   to the commit)
* Avoid commiting after 5PM EST (OK for fixes)
* Keep an eye on continuous after commiting
* Check nightly results on the dashboard a few mornings after
   the commits
* Contact the mailing list if not sure about a commit

Thanks,
-Berk