[Paraview-developers] Re: [Paraview] Confusion Over Proper Use of *.pvd Files

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Feb 1 09:26:58 EST 2005

Wylie, Brian wrote:
> I believe this may be just another facet of the 'cache geometry' bug
> that been logged for quite some time.
>
> Bug #1502 - SNL: Cache geometry bug
>
> If you turn off cache geometry this problem 'should' go away. Please try
> it.

Upon further investigation I've found a whole bunch of problems with
animation.  I've created this bug report:

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1561&pos=0

The biggest problem is that the tests are passing even though it is so
broken.  I'm moving this discussion to the developers list now.

-Brad