[Paraview-developers] Getting ready to branch

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 21 13:35:29 EDT 2004

I fixed ExtractGrid (was my bug). The change also fixed the Ensight
and D3 tests. Fixed in the sense that they do not hang. The D3 test
still fails on 4 procs with the following error:

Process id: 1 >> ERROR: In
/home/berk/work/ParaView/VTK/Parallel/vtkDistributedDataFilter.cxx, line
573
vtkDistributedDataFilter (0x850ca58): vtkDistributedDataFilter::Execute
redistribute failure

It also leaks significantly. I am guessing when this error occurs,
Execute returns without cleaning up. Can someone (from Sandia, I guess)
look into this please?

-Berk

Berk Geveci <berklist at nycap.rr.com>