[Paraview-developers] Dashboards

Ken Martin ken.martin@kitware.com
Mon May 17 17:09:57 EDT 2004

Just to bring everyone up to date. The dashboards have been a bit of a =
mess
recently. It turns out that we were not catching some problems that were
occurring. For example, mpi returns zero even when the client segfaults.
Since ctest looks for a return value of zero to indicate success we =
thought
those tests were passing. Recently Bill Hoffman and others have been =
working
to significantly improve the mpi based testing to catch more of these
problems. So now the dashboards are finally showing many problems that =
have
been there for some time and we are fixing them.=20

Thanks
Ken

Ken Martin, PhD
518 371 3971 x101