[Paraview-developers] Default values

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
14 Nov 2003 10:39:42 -0500

Hi Brian,

Can you keep a list of all default values for properties that
you think should be changed? I think that one of the main
stability issues with ParaView is that we are using bad default
values/wrong types of widgets (entry widgets instead of sliders
with proper ranges etc) for most of the modules. I would like
to clean this before next release. I would really like your
help on coming up with a good set of default values/widgets.
We can keep a bug entry open for this so that developers can
add what they think is right as default values.

-Berk