[Paraview-developers] readers.xml

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:34:15 -0700

A have a question about the xml interface for readers.

Below is the xml for exodus reader. It works fine (I added an array
selection for blocks). The only things that is wrong is the appearance of
the group widget. I don't get the expected 'Block Array' label on the group
widget that holds the checkboxes for the blocks. The cell and point array
group widgets have their respective labels...

Any ideas?

#ifdef PARAVIEW_USE_EXODUS
 <Module name="ExodusReader" root_name="ExodusReader"
         output="vtkUnstructuredGrid"
         class="vtkPVAdvancedReaderModule" module_type="Reader"
         extensions=".e .ex2 .exo .gen .0 .00 .000"
         file_description="Exodus">
  <Source class="vtkPExodusReader"/>
  <ArraySelection trace_name="block_sel" attribute_name="Block" />
  <ArraySelection trace_name="point_array_sel" attribute_name="Cell" />
  <ArraySelection trace_name="cell_array_sel" attribute_name="Point" />
  <StringEntry variable="FilePrefix" extension="*" label="File prefix"
               init_source="FilePrefix"
               trace_name="file_prefix"
               help="Set the file root. Used with file pattern to format a
file name." />

  <StringEntry variable="FilePattern" label="File Pattern"
               init_source="FilePattern"
               trace_name="file_pattern"
               help="Pattern used to load files. There are two parts to it
prefix (%s) and the file number (%i)" />

  <VectorEntry variable="FileRange" label="Range of files" type="int"
               trace_name="file_range"
               length="2" help="Range of files that are loaded" />

  <Scale variable="TimeStep" type="int" label="Time step"
trace_name="TimeStep"
               help="Set the current timestep." range_source="TimeStepRange"
/>

 </Module>
#endif

	Brian Wylie