[Paraview-developers] vtk dependencies

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:52:44 -0500 (EST)

On 12 Nov 2003, Andy Cedilnik wrote:
> If you are talking about header files, then yes. If you are talking
> about some cxx files, then the libraries and executables that depend on
> the libraries the object files will be in will be relinked.

If you have a ParaViewComplete checkout, then all dependencies are
maintained correctly and everything necessary will rebuild.

If you have VTK built separately, then nothing in VTK will rebuild unless
you go to the VTK build tree and run the build.  Once VTK has finished
rebuilding, then you can rebuild ParaView.

-Brad