[Opengeoscience-developers] Build Issues

darshan pandit darshan12345 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 03:08:54 EDT 2014

*1. *My build failed again with the changes Aashish made today to the cmake
file. I am getting the following message while configuring the geoweb make:

CMake Error at web/lib/CMakeLists.txt:1 (add_subdirectory):
The source directory

/home/darshan/work/thursday/geoweb/web/lib/geojs

does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:301 (add_dependencies):
Cannot add target-level dependencies to non-existent target "geojs".

The add_dependencies works for top-level logical targets created by the
add_executable, add_library, or add_custom_target commands. If you want to
add file-level dependencies see the DEPENDS option of the add_custom_target
and add_custom_command commands.

*2.* Also, I just wanted to confirm that the Vistrails is an independent
installation and the uvcdat folder does not contain Vistrails.

*3.* Even after I edited the cmakelist file to make a successful build, I
am still stuck at the same point wherein I cant drag in anything to the
screen.

Regards,
Darshan Pandit