[Opengeoscience-developers] geoweb and submodules

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Sep 26 10:48:01 EDT 2013

Folks,

I merged the split_geo_vgl branch yesterday (so that I can avoid it
drifting too far from master). I didn't get time to fix the dev build but
will do so today.

I have posted new instructions on how to develop for geoweb here:

https://github.com/OpenGeoscience/geoweb/wiki/Developer-Guidlines

In essence, you need to get the sub-module branch merged into its master
before you refer to it in your's parent branch. If you any suggestions,
thoughts, complains, lets discuss it sometime today.

Thanks,