[Opengeoscience-developers] separation of geojs and vgl

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Fri Sep 20 16:17:58 EDT 2013

Folks,

You might have seen it already. I am very close but need these two things
in order for me to call it done:

1. Add hooks
2. Fix dev build

I am hoping to get it done next week. In the mean time, please keep working
on your features as planned. Also, I spent some time with Zach and now have
a much better understanding on testing using selenium. I would like to get
some feedback but lets discuss that next week on Tuesday.

*@Daniel, are you vacation or busy may be? Please let me know. I want to do
this demo and we need shape file support for it. *

It all coming together very well. Thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks,
Aashish