[Opengeoscience-developers] workflow work

Ben Burnett benjam.arlyn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 13:06:15 EDT 2013

I was able to merge master into the branch, and fixed a few bugs.
Animations and the 10-year-average workflow are working. There are still a
couple issues remaining, one related to removing and adding layers, and
another related to drag'n'drop and the workflow dialog window. I should be
able to get to those today.

Ben