[Opengeoscience-developers] Region selection

Ben Burnett benbu at nyu.edu
Wed Nov 13 17:56:57 EST 2013

The UI for region selection is now working. The changes involve all three
repos (geoweb, geojs, and vgl). All three repos have a branch named
29-query-facelift. I am waiting for the vgl branch to be accepted into
master, at which point I'll merge the geojs branch into next with the
proper git submodule ref, and then again for geoweb.

Aashish: can you review and merge to master when you get a chance?

Thanks,
Ben