[Opengeoscience-developers] shapefile feature

Daniel K. O. dkosmari at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 17:50:18 EST 2013

On 11/07/2013 04:06 PM, Aashish Chaudhary wrote:
> - Daniel, can you push the updated branch? we need it by tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, Poly's internet provider was offline yesterday.

There's currently a seriously performance problem with large polygons;
PolyK.js, the library I use for polygon triangulation, seems to use an
O(n^2) ear-clipping method; polygons with around 50k vertices take many
 minutes to triangulate.

--
Daniel K. O.