[Opengeoscience-developers] Raw UI/UX idea built with Divshot

Manas Pawar mp3381 at students.poly.edu
Fri May 3 14:01:22 EDT 2013

Hi Aashish, Ben,

   I did a bit of research and found some UI development platform which uses Twitter Bootstrap. This is the link to the skeleton UI I developed: https://api.divshot.com/previews/r5Ob17OyxQqZNTHi0HVo8sGD36OrmWKub1jmAkHF
  It took an hour or so. Very interesting web app. Link to the app: https://app.divshot.com
  It would be nice if you can give me more refined ideas on how the front end should feel. Building it will take a lot less time now. The learning curve is quick.
Thank you

Regards
Manas Pawar