[Opengeoscience-developers] request approval for update_data_ref

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Fri Mar 8 21:18:09 EST 2013

- I create a new repository for data (for data sizes < 10 MB) its
here: https://github.com/OpenGeoscience/opengeoscience-data

- Now you will need to set DATA_ROOT and if set you can run make
copy_data or make clean_data

- Earlier I merged add_point_source branch (sorry no approval as I
wanted to get it merged asap since it has some critical fixes)

The output shows now city drawn as point sprites (and not just points)

It would be great if someone can build next and approve this branch.

@Wendel you may have to rebase your branch but if you get too many
merge conflicts let me know.

- Aashish