[Opengeoscience-developers] branch approval process

Ben Burnett benjam.arlyn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:23:36 EDT 2013

I'm in the middle of working on a new style for the workflow UI (Adding
input directly to the modules), so it's not quite ready for review. After I
get this done (which might not be this week because a lot of UVCDAT GUI
bugs have cropped up that have priority), then you can review and I can try
to break down the remaining tasks for the workflow (front end and back end)
and start those subtasks each on their own feature branch.

-Ben