[Opengeoscience-developers] ClimatePipes report

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Jun 6 14:34:25 EDT 2013

Folks,

As you know, the report is due tomorrow morning and as I requested earlier,
I need 1-2 (or more) paragraphs on the tasks you worked on since the
inception of the project. If possible include screen capture of work
completed or work in progress.

I got some good text from Chris (thanks Chris) but still waiting for some
text from Ben (received an email that he is going to send to me tonight),
Wendel, and Dave.

Please let me know if I can be of any help.  I was hoping that

1. Ben: Can send screen capture of streaming and talk about the work. Same
for workflow.

2. Dave: Send text for geojson reader and writer, color mapping

3. Wendel: Talk about picking and OSM

Thanks,