[Opengeoscience-developers] Branch for review: support_for_animations

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Wed Jun 5 19:26:18 EDT 2013

Its in master now. Dave approved my branch and improved animations
performance (FPS). It renders quite fast for CLT like datasets!!

If you are working on a branch, please make sure you update (not rebase)
your branch with current master to avoid large merge conflicts. I will work
with Chris on the UI for the animation until then

it only shows animations for the CLT dataset (the actual code has nothing
to do with it though).

- Aashish