[Opengeoscience-developers] Request for review

Ben Burnett benjam.arlyn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 10:33:19 EDT 2013

My installation appears to be broken. After drag and drop, I see nothing,
and these messages show up on the console.
sdfsd

[info] No valid data source found.
geoweb.min.js:4308<http://localhost:8080/lib/geoweb.min.js>
 [info] Timestamp not provided. Using time from previous update.
geoweb.min.js:4313 <http://localhost:8080/lib/geoweb.min.js>
 [info] No new data as timestamp has not changed.
geoweb.min.js:4657<http://localhost:8080/lib/geoweb.min.js>

I'm able to get a visualization by executing the workflow on my workflow
branch, but not from the drag and drop itself.