[Opengeoscience-developers] Worflow support

Ben Burnett benjam.arlyn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:45:52 EDT 2013

Workflow construction and execution is now functional in branch
54-2-workflow-construction. Instructions on how to set up and test it are
at https://github.com/OpenGeoscience/geoweb/wiki/Workflows.  Before I can
finish the 10-year average workflow, we should get a good 'superbuild' that
includes cdms. Has any progress been made on this yet?

I think this would be a good time to split up the js and python libraries
into their own repos. Based on my conversations with Aashish, I think we're
planning on three repos as follows.

1. Javascript geo and vgl library
2. Python geo library (GeoPy or PyGeo?)
3. Main Geoweb repo that includes the server and website and depends on 1
and 2

Do we want to split the server and front end pieces of 3 into their own
repos as well and try to keep them independent? In this case there would be
four repos.

-Ben