[Opengeoscience-developers] Requesting for testing: geo_mapsource-2

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue Jul 9 10:33:22 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Chris Harris <chris.harris at kitware.com>wrote:

> I am still able to travel through the map and get  a reversed image,
> is that by design?

like I said, the going though the map is not the problem introduced by this
branch (it was before). The problem I fixed is what you reported
where when you look at it from behind you were not getting proper tiles. I
am not in favor of fixing the zoom in bug in this branch as its not
introduced by this one.

> I have spotted one other issue, shouldn't prevent you merging, but I
> think the re-tiling needs to happen earlier in the zoom, see the
> attached screen shot, its very blurred?

That's just the zoom level computation (one line fix). I was planning to
bump it up anyways. Will fix it.

- Aashish