[Opengeoscience-developers] Requesting for testing: geo_mapsource-2

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Jul 8 12:01:06 EDT 2013

Thanks Chris. Couple of points to remember:

1. I kept the boundary lines (would be nice to turn it off when zoomed in
close as these are low res) for now .
2. The zoom computation could be tweaked.
3. After you +1 the branch, I would like to fix the coding style for newly
added files (most of them are good)

Thanks