[Opengeoscience-developers] Meeting summary

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Feb 28 17:25:56 EST 2013

Here is summary:

   1. Document papers and tools to load and process climate data (that can
   read part of the data and can compute analysis) - Ben and Aashish
   2. Convert shape-file data into GeoJSON using VTK - Dave D.
   3. Render Binary GeoJSON on the Map - Wendell

@Ben

We could n't discuss this because of lack of time, but I am thinking that
tasks below could be done by the master students but I will rely on your
judgement here.

   1. Build query interface (just form based) for ESGF data available as
   HTTP (no need for myproxy logon)  - One master student (Possibly)
   2. Fix failing tests - Another master student (Possibly)

Thanks,