[Opengeoscience-developers] Canvas rendering framework

Ben Burnett benjam.arlyn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 12:15:26 EDT 2013

Drawing the workflow primarily involves these items:

draw/fill/stroke/pattern
rounded rectangle
circle
bezier curve
shadow effects

And then there is the interaction piece.

I'm not too familiar with using vgl, but if someone could demonstrate doing
these in vgl it wouldn't be too hard to offload these tasks to vgl instead
of html5 canvas 2d context.

I think it's a nice selling point being able to say 'this was rendered
using our vgl library', and maybe a nice example of different uses for vgl.

-Ben