[Opengeoscience-developers] Release date

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Aug 1 11:03:53 EDT 2013

Just an reminder that we are closing towards our release date -:)

We really should have (Add if I missed something)

1. Workflow
   - Yearly and decadal averages
   - Nice interactive interface
   - Statistics  (Will explain in a separate email and will add more
description)

2. Nice GUI
   - Animation controls
   - Toggle
   - Remove
   - Opacity controls
   - Date / time and space filters

3. Integration with external sources
  - ESGF
  - OpenDAP (via NOAA or something else)

4. Superbuild
   - CDAT, VTK, VisTrails Core, + other necessary packages

5. Climate data presentation for points selected by the mouse

6. Some infovis (really basic ones like line plot etc.)

7. Our own tile server

I am working this week to update the status of various tasks and github
issues.

- Aashish