[Openchemistry-developers] GSOC-2024

Sharan Poojari sharanrp35 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 18:56:16 UTC 2024

My name is Sharan Poojari and I am a web developer with a keen interest in
contributing to the development of a JavaScript version of Open Babel. I
have explored the Open Babel project and am excited about the opportunity
to work on this initiative. My expertise lies in web development, and I am
confident that I can bring valuable insights and contributions to the
JavaScript version of Open Babel. To get started, I would like to connect
with the mentors or relevant individuals involved in this project. Could
you please guide me on how to join discussions or communication channels
where I can learn more about the project, express my interest, and seek
guidance on how to contribute effectively? Additionally, I have built the
Open Babel repository on my system and reviewed the contribution
guidelines. I am eager to start small and gradually make meaningful
contributions to the JavaScript version of Open Babel. Thank you for your
time, and I look forward to your guidance and the opportunity to be part of
this exciting project.

Mumbai, India (GMT+5:30)
sharanrp35 at gmail.com
github <https://github.com/SharanRP>