[Openchemistry-developers] Eager to Contribute to Your Open Source Project!

Nakshatra Sirohi nakshatrasirohi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:38:56 UTC 2023

Dear OPEN CHEMISTRY Team,

I trust this email finds you in high spirits. I am thrilled to introduce
myself as Nakshatra Sirohi, and I am writing this to express my interest in
contributing to your remarkable open source project. I have been actively
engaged in Python programming, and my sights are set on Python-based
technologies that include Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data
Science, Web development, and more, even though I am yet to embark on
learning them.

Here's why I am so drawn to your project: I believe that your project
offers an incredible platform for me to not only enhance my skills but also
to craft a significant impact that resonates within your community and the
wider tech world.

To kickstart my journey, I would greatly appreciate your guidance on the
following:

1. Recommended Technologies: I am looking to contribute to your project
with a focus on Python-based technologies. I would like to know which
specific technologies, libraries, or frameworks I should delve into to best
align with your project's needs.

2. Beginner-Friendly Issues: If you could suggest some "good first issues"
within your project that are suitable for beginners, it would be immensely
helpful. This will enable me to gain hands-on experience and become more
familiar with your codebase.

3. Assistance and Mentorship: Should I face any challenges or have
questions while contributing, would you or your team be open to providing
guidance and mentorship? Knowing that there is support available will boost
my confidence in actively contributing to your project.

I genuinely appreciate the consideration of my request for assistance and
guidance. I am eagerly anticipating your response and the prospect of
becoming an active contributor to your open source project.

With warm regards,

Nakshatra Sirohi
Email: nakshatrasirohi at gmail.com
Phone: +91 7983264898