[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC Inquiry

physicsXcosmos shreyash.chandra123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:48:11 UTC 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

I extend my warmest greetings to you. My name is Shreyash Chandra, and I am
pursuing my 3rd year in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Delhi,
India. I came across The Open Chemistry project through Google Summer of
Code, and I was captivated by the incredible opportunities that it offers.

I possess experience in a project based on Web Development, and I am
proficient in JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Node JS, and Express, among other
technologies. I noticed that your company requires the same technologies,
as per the GSoC program. As a student with such skills, I am keen to work
with your company. However, I am uncertain if my current experience is
enough to meet your requirements.

It would be an honor if you could share a list of projects that your
company plans to implement in the upcoming year. I am eager to learn and
contribute remotely under the guidance of your esteemed mentors if I am
eligible to do so.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,

Shreyash Chandra