[Openchemistry-developers] Google Summer of Code 2022

Ganesh Chandan k.ganesh.chandan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:56:47 UTC 2022

Hi,
I am K Ganesh Chandan currently a 3rd-year undergraduate student at
IIIT-Hyderabad, India.
I find a lot of projects which are listed this year very interesting and
eager to contribute to one of the projects. Before submitting my proposal
for GSOC 2022, I would like to contact the mentors for a few projects for
some suggestions.

Could you please direct me to a slack channel or a discord server or any
means which is generally used by this community for communication, if there
is any?

Thank you,
Ganesh Chandan