[Openchemistry-developers] GSOC 2020

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:22:05 EST 2020

Hi Sayandip,

There are no slots for projects. The way it works is that you (the student)
choose a project you are interested in and write a proposal - we are more
than happy to comment on it and so on. Afterwards organizations apply for
some number of slots overall based on student interest, and based on the
number of slots allotted by Google we select the students.

I would encourage you to find this information and more the GSOC website.
Some relevant pages are the FAQ
<https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq>, timeline
<https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline> and advice for
students