[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC - Regarding the Project: Support for QCSchema JSON output

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 00:33:38 EDT 2019

Hi Bhuvan,

Thanks for the interest. I would encourage you to go over the following
pages thoroughly, if you haven't already:
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC
https://github.com/cclib/cclib/issues/643

If you have, I would then recommend digging into the cclib code, especially
the io modules, and then trying to grok the actual QSchema repository (
https://github.com/MolSSI/QCSchema). I think spending some time between
those two repositories will give you a good idea about how to approach this
project.

Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions,
Karol